The breath is the carrier of your energy and one of the most powerful tools to work with. In this energising workshop you will explore the potential of your breath to deepen your sensations and release stress and tension.
// WHAT WE WILL DO:
- Breathing circle
- Individual breath work
- Breath work in couples
- Self inquiry
// WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to deepen your sensations and release stress with breath work.
- How to bring mindful breathing into your intimate relations.
// FOR WHO:
- Everybody who feels drawn to deepen their sensations and wants to feel more emotions.
- Previous experience with tantra or breath work is not necessary.
- You can come alone or in a couple.
// YOUR TEACHER: KOEN BRINK
I am a breath coach, meditation and tantra practitioner and officer at the Dutch Army. My adventurous soul has brought me from the battlefields of Afghanistan to various spiritual disciplines. Step by step I am learning to embrace life and death in all its colours. I am happy to share my experience in breath work and embodied leadership.
// YOUR TEACHER: SJORS BOELAARS
“If you feel connection and safety, you don’t need a new car.”
I am on a mission to make tantric practices available for as many people as possible. Why? Getting people in touch with a feeling of safety and connection is the best way to build a society where people are not constantly on the hunt for something new to fill their holes.
After my masters in philosophy I went on a quest to experience love, beauty and freedom myself. For years I explored meditation, yoga and shamanistic till I finally came on the tantric path. I am now doing an two year in depth training at the Centre for Tantra in Amsterdam (NL).
- Doors open: 13:30, we start 13:45 (be on time please)
- Wear loose, easy clothing.
- We provide tea and some fruit.
- If you are pregnant or have any respiratory challenges, please contact us up front.
Thanks a lot and we hope to see you in the circle.
Sjors & Koen
Want to join this evening? Get your free ticket in 4 steps.
Step 1: Click “GET YOUR TICKET“ on the button below
Step 2: Select Tickets on Eventbrite page
Step 3: Select “Promotiecode invoeren“ on the top left
Step 4: Fill in code “socKULA19“